Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

On Top Of It - Sunshine Award

Can you believe it!  I just got another Sunshine Award from Sue over at Talking Dogs and I am already posting about it!

                                                         

Yep, that's a big feat for me.  I said I wasn't going to procrastinate anymore on awards and here I am. Yay!

Now that I have tooted my own horn, I would like to toot the horn for Sue at Talking Dogs and thank her for this lovely award.  We are honored.  We love visiting Talking Dogs, whether it's to see what Rudy and Jeffie are up to or to see what Saturday dog song Sue has posted for us to listen too, it's always a great part of our day!  Sue also makes amazing jewelry and has designed dog bracelets for Rachael Ray and Canada's own Ryan Gosling from London, Ontario. (35 minutes from our house)  So be sure to check out all  her beautiful handmade jewelry.  You can get to it through Talking Dogs or right here at For Love Of A Dog Jewelry and Gifts.

The rules for the award are:

- Answer the questions that come with it
- Pass it on to 10 people and let them know they have received it

Since I did just answer the questions last Tuesday when I did my "over due" awards post I will not bore you again and just provide the link to that post here where you can see the questions and my answers.

Now the tough part, picking just 10 blogs that bring sunshine into my life.  Every blog I visit brings me sunshine but these are my picks

Yee Wittle Things
Alfie's Blog
Eva The Sheltie
My Girlz Got Paws
Dip-Dip and The Bridge
Peggy's Pet Place
The Thuglets World
Au Fil du Jardin
Cat Chat With Caren and Cody (yes a cat!)
Last but not least is our wonderful friend Nola

A big thanks once again to Sue over at Talking Dogs!


"Are ya done yet?"

Yes, Freddie, I'm done.

30 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your special award. We love your picture, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD thanks! My post will be up tomorrow
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Well deserved. Hey Freddie if it wasn't for you your Momma would not get these. Now how do you feel about it?
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for SUNSHINE and you! No one is more deserving. Your photos and posts always brighten mom's and my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Got to go check out the jewelry! I love pretty things, hehe.
    Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Your posts and the pictures of Fred and Gloria are always our sunshine!

    Thanks for the award too! We will try our best as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulatons! I can understand why you received the award. Sharing Fred & Gloria with us is such a happy part of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award! We love visiting you.Fred and Gloria always make us smile. Also a very big thank you for giving the award to us! whoo hoo
    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your award! Thank you for passing it on to us but we have already had this one,it is on our sidebar. Thanks for thinking of us though.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh awards, procrastination... my Mum really is sh**e!! Congratulations! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations but everyone I see now sets off Sir Cliff in my head , so sad! Anyway well deserved!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done guys - you deserve it !

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR AWARD!!!!!!
    It is sooo well-deserved!!!
    Cody and I DEEPLY THANK YOU but we are grateful that we have received this one many times (peeps can read about it in our archives)....so we think the best thing would be to pass it on to someone who hasn't had it yet!
    We are not being ungrateful and we hope that you understand, and we are DEEPLY FLATTERED and we THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATS on the award!! I'll have to go over and check out the other blogs--I always enjoy meeting new friends! :-)

    I hope you're having a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, another award?!? Very deserved! We are way behind on posting our awards as well, maybe I will get mom busy on fixing that today!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your Sunshine award....and thank you so much for passing it along to me, Kelly and Brooks! Here's to a sunny day for all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on receiving the Sunshine award. You have a lovely blog and we will visit again very soon.

    Molly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! Definitely well deserved. Freddie does not look amused hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! And you're in such good company with the blogs you passed the award onto. The ones I know are little rays of sunshine in my day too. I'll have to stop by the others soon. After all, one can never have too much sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your award. I like the name of it...Sunshine is so happy and I'm always happy after reading your posts.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! I am not the least bit surprised you were given such an award. Even Freddie's attempt at a gloomy face makes me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats....again! We're going to have to stop procrastinating, too. (but we keep putting it off).

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats, but Freddie you don't look too excited!

    Your friends,

    Murphy & stanley

    ReplyDelete
  24. The downs of being famous... more reason to procrastinate! LOL. Congratulations on getting the award. Wait a minute, is that the counter top?

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations on the award, and on responding so promptly :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations! This is so sweet. And very much deserved! Are you going to have some popcorn to celebrate?
    Keep on wagging, love,
    Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Definitely a well deserved award! And thanks so much for your very kind words about my blog and my work. You are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on your award! You are so good about getting your awards done quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats!!!!! Oh Freddy...you're so funny:)))
    ♥hugs♥
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...