Back at the beginning of March, I received the Kreativ Blogger Award from Julie at The Daily Dog Blog. As usual I am behind in awards again. (my bad!) Time just seems to go by so fast. Then I get sidetracked and the next thing you know a month or so has gone by! It's not that I'm not totally honored by each and every award I get it's just well......I'm menopausal. Yes, I said it again! Why not, if an excuse is working for you why change it!
According to the rules, I am supposed to share 10 things about myself that you may not know and then pass it along to 6 other bloggers, so......here we go! Since I have done this about the bassets before, this one I will do about me.
1. I was an army brat growing up. Emphasis on the "brat" part.
2. I hate bugs, especially spiders. I have been known to scream at the top of my lungs while running at and squishing a tiny spider, ninja style.
3. I love food. Especially butter and pasta, not necessarily in that order.
4. I am allergic to shellfish. But I do wear gloves and make it for my family. Barbecued shrimp is one of my specialties. So after I make it I just sit back and enjoy the lovely aroma!
5. I love popcorn with, you guessed it real butter!!
6. I love the snow. Which is why I was so disappointed with this past winter. :(
7. My husband and I do everything together. We have been best friends since we met 30 years ago.
8. I spoil my dogs rotten! (bet ya didn't guess that one! haha!)
9. I was born in Germany, in a British hospital on Canadian soil. (figure that one out) So I am a Canadian born abroad. I always found that saying kind of funny after all I am a "broad".
10. I always thought I was adopted growing up because out of six kids, I was the only one born in Germany.
So now to pass this award on to six bloggers. It's hard but I am going to try and pass it on to ones that may not have this award.
Charlene and Storm
Paws Helping Paws
Pixel Blue Eyes
Thanks again to Julie over at The Daily Dog Blog I really am honored. I still have one more award to get to. The Pawsome Blogger Award I received form Bringing Up Bella. I will do this one at a later time. :)