Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Fred

Then.......


Observe his little baby teeth.

And now..............


The BIG teeth.

Okay, it looks like there's dirt stuck to his one fang.  Suprise, suprise.  And yes, I said "fang" not "inscisor" because that's just how I think of Freddie Kruger....uh...I mean Freddie Spaghetti.

Now this next picture I had to put in because if you didn't know better you would think it was Freddie and Gloria when they were babies.  It's one of the pictures we took of Fred at AutumnBlaze when we went to pick little Freddie out.  But don't anyone tell Gloria it's not her 'cause she's 5.  She's so sensitive when it comes to her age!



That is pretty stinkin' cute!

Can ya tell I've been going through Freddies baby pictures?

Ooops! Just a minute.  Apparently Gloria's got something to say.



"QUIT TELLING PEOPLE I'M FIVE, MOMMA!" 

Okay, okay.
She's so demanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...