Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Where Does the Time Go?

So much to write about and so little time.

There's lots to write about including spring being here and the never ending cold wet weather. Our huge maple tree that we had taken down from our backyard recently (bittersweet experience). The new lawn we're getting laid. The family being sick. The NFL draft. (Detroit is gonna be a contender for sure!) Sorry Seattle but you needed a quarterback. (Ya coulda been a contender!) And of course as always the hounds, 'cause they're a part of all of it!

I'm going to start with..........what else! The Hounds!

I try to take my camera with me when they are having their playtime outside. (which has been far and few between because of all the rain) When they are out they have a blast and I have accumulated a few pictures so I'm just going to post them.

I like to call this series of pics, "The Basset Ballet"



Hounds in motion.




Freddies wrinkles in motion.



I think this picture speaks for itself!




Dueling bassets



Where is he? Where is he?



Oh, Izza comin' Gloria. Don't you worry your droopy little self now!


And the graceful finale!!



Okay, maybe not so graceful, but never the less a finale!


That's All Folks!!


...................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...