Enough about food, I am here to announce how humbled we are to have received another Kreativ Blogger Award. This one we have received from Christine over at Brando and Bogart. She has a wonderful blog about her cute Cavaliers Brando, Bogart and Ziggy and the mischief they get into.
Again, the first part requires me to tell you ten things about the hounds you may not know and the second part is to pass it on to six other blogs.
So here are my ten things about Fred and Gloria.
1. Fred is on the verge of coming out of his puppy stage. He tries really hard to sit and wait for people to pet him when they come in. He sits and wiggles until he can't take it any more and then his puppy brain takes over again and he pounces! Dang!
2. Gloria will not eat her food until Fred eats his. She sits and waits until he is completely done his, then she goes to her bowl and eats.
3. When it comes to rawhide or bones; Gloria waits for no one. She thinks they're all hers and lets Fred know it.
4. Lately, Fred likes to get up in the middle of the night and go into his crate and curl up with his bed buddy. I think it's because four is getting to be a crowd in our bed.
5. Freds bed buddy, Ole Blue, is the toy that we had waiting for him when we first brought him home from Autumn Blaze Bassets and it is the only toy he has not ripped apart. He gets him out and plays with him the odd time, but there isn't one mark on it, other than drool!
|Ole Blue and Sir Hawthorne|
7. I know she's a girl, but I have to say it. Gloria snores and farts all night long! Sorry sweetie the truth hurts!
8. Fred whines everyday when he hears the kids outside at recess at a school near our home. He wants to play too.
9. Fred will constantly jump and claw at our front window if he sees anything outside be it a squirrel, cat, people, dogs or a piece of paper blowing in the wind.
10. If Fred gets in the big comfy chair first, Gloria will run to the front door and bark until Fred gets down to see whats going on and then zoom! she jumps in the chair and Fred just stands there feeling stupid. Silly boy.
The six blogs I have chosen to pass this award to are
How Sam Sees It A blog about two golden retrievers, their adventures and the trouble they get into.
From Sophies View About a gorgeous Labradoodle named Sophie and her adventures in her beautiful surroundings in Nova Scotia.
Ocean Breezes is a lovely blog that takes you away from everyday life to a calming, quiet place of beautiful pictures and reminisces of days gone by where you can relax for awhile.
Bailey Be Good The in and outs of a one year old Belgian Shepard mix and her big sister Nala. Always an interesting read.
Yorkie Tails Scrappy is a little Yorkie living in Montana with her family. Enjoying life and adventures on her......I mean their farm!
(Sorry Scrappy! I fixed your information after mixing it up with another. Sometimes doing posts late at night is not such a good thing!)
The Farm House Chickens and dogs....need I say more?
Drop in and check them for some great adventures and stories. Thanks again to Brando and Bogart for another Kreativ Blogger Award!
Only five more sleeps!