Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fabulous Friday!

Friday was a great day.  It didn't start off that well because Fred ripped apart one of the tags on a Christmas present under the tree.  Both hounds have been so good around the tree but apparently Fred couldn't take it anymore and wanted to find out if one of the gifts were for him.  What can I say, he breaks under pressure.  Here's what's left of the tag.


Just ignore the dog fur on the Christmas tree skirt.  Here's the present that seemed to be calling Freds name.


Now I just have to figure out which one of my kids that present was for and make another tag.

After that excitement I found that I had won another Liebster Award and also a book!

First for the Liebster Award.  I am so thankful to Bailey Be Good for giving me this award. I am really
honoured.

                                             

Liebster means "dearest" in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award there is a bit of ceremony involved. In order to accept the award we must do the following:


1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award.
3. Pick our five favourite blogs, with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.

So here are my five blog picks. Stop in and get acquainted.

Brando and Bogart

Mr. Rugby Sevens

Chronicles of Cardigan

The Royal Coon Hounds

Yee Wittle Things

Thanks again Bailey Be Good.  You made our Friday!

To top off my Friday I came home to find I had won the Roam book give-a-way from Bocci Beefs.

                                                      

Thank you sooo much.  I can't wait to read it!!

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award and the book. LOL on the tag. The temptation was just too much I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all counts. That was a big day for you..... Now, I'm gonna go check out the blogs you mentioned.

    have a great day.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award!
    So far our dog Sophie is pretty good at not tearing things apart....but thanks for the warning, you know how things get this time of year! lol
    Thanks for dropping by and it is a pleasure to meet you and your dogs.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spreading the love...that's what doggy bloggers do...awardification Momma that's you...that Roam book looks interesting and curiously like teh back of Sophie's head...hmm...must seek out! Cheers for a safer w/e under the xmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award.

    I am impressed your hounds will leave the presents alone at all we have the tree up but I am so careful about the presents

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Fred, I understand. I crack under the pressure, too. Nice work on the tag.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't have anything under our tree but hair and a wadded up skirt. Last year the dogs chewed off a few lower branches. :( Sorry about your tag; the paper must have smelled nice to Fred. (So adorable, they both are.)

    Congrats on getting this well-deserved recognition and THANK YOU for thinking of us! It's wonderful to be a part of this community.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award! and winning the book! I can just hear Fred, "I can't take it anymore!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award! You have a nice blog. I love Bassetts, so I will be sure to come back and visit again! I hope you figure out what tag to write on the gift...or maybe it will be a surprise! Kelly has so far ignored our tree, so that's good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would have been curious, too! Teehee! ;)

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...