Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Snow Storm


Woke up this morning to a couple of things. Another snow storm and Fred ripping apart a kleenex alternately with a tea bag. Who knew that a little tea bag held so much! It is so cold and blustery that even Freddie wanted to come home half way through his walk this morning. All I could say was HALLA FREAKIN' LOOYAH!! My face was frozen and as we were coming up the driveway I noticed that even Stevie's snowman (remember his new purchase at Christmas)even had enough of this cold winter and was waving "bye, bye now" to the snow. I don't know how to break it to Mr. Snowman, but it didn't work!

At least Freddie seems pooped now and happy just to find a sunny spot under the coffee table to warm up in.



Everything was hunky dory until I got out my camera.

Then Fred started to get a little antsy with me following him around.
At first he tried to just walk away.


and I'm pretty sure he mumbled, "f****n' paparazzi, I can't go anywhere!"

Then he tried to lay down and ignore me.


(if I can't see her she can't see me)

Then, as you can see here, he was getting a little "riled".



And then BAM!!!



Thats right, he attacked the camera woman!

Hey, all I can say is if your gonna strut around with all that cuteness, then your gonna have to deal with your fans. After all if it wasn't for your fans Freddie, you wouldn't be where you are today!

After that, he thought "screw it". "I guess I'll just go watch the water fill up in the tub and nonchalantly slime the edge of it. (hee hee, that'll fix her!)"



I think this is a calming ritual for Freddie.

The moral of this story is....don't bite the hand that feeds ya! (or takes your picture over and over and over again!)
Love ya Freddie!
Love you to Momma (*&%@*&#)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...