We got a new award! Our friend Dachshund Nola was nice enough to give us the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I'm sure you all know Nola, but if you don't you have to pop over and see what she's up to. Nola shares her home with her peeps, 2 other doxies (soon to be three), 2 cats, 1 cockatiel, 14 chickens, 2 ducks and a new addition of a pig! So you can imagine there is never a dull moment over there!
The rules for this award are:
Include the awards logo in a post or on your blog.
Share the love and link to the person who awarded you.
Tell us 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 other fabulous bloggers
Link to the nominees in your post and leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they won.
I will list 7 facts about Fred
1. Fred is my baby and he's spoiled rotten!
2. There is only one specific vet that can trim Fred's nails. We call him the dog whisperer.
3. When Gloria gets behind on our walks, Fred actually stops and waits for her to catch up.
4. Apparently, Fred's crate is just for holding Old Blue, his first stuffie.
5. Fred loves carrots and apple slices (no seeds though)
6. He is a real cuddle bug when he's sleepy.
7. Fred really is over dramatic, hence his nickname Mr. Dramatica!
I am passing this award on to -
2 Brown Dawgs
Bailey Be Good
Life in the Doghouse
Yee Wittle Things
Thanks again to Dachshund Nola!
And who doesn't love having these delivered to your door!