Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Nickname Game

So our friend Sarge is hosting a big event and it's called The Nickname Game.  We thought it would be fun to participate.  The rules are pretty simple and there are some great prizes to be won!

                                     

So embarrassing or not bring all those nicknames you have suppressed out into the open and maybe you can be rewarded for being called all those silly and yes, sometimes harsh names by your peeps!

Here are the rules from Sarge's blog.


1. Sometime between May 11th and end of the day on May 18th, create a post on your own blog where you list all of the nicknames you’ve been called by your peeps.

2. Invite your furiends to comment with their own vote for his/her favorite of your nicknames.  For the following week, your peeps all have to call you ONLY BY YOUR WINNING NICKNAME!  BOL

3. Leave a comment for me (Sarge) so that I know you pawticipated.

We have a few nicknames for Fred and Gloria, Fred more than Gloria only because I think he's a little more of a s*#t "active" than Gloria.

Fred's nicknames -

Freddie Spaghetti
Fredricko
Freddie-O
Fred-Fred
Freak Boy
Mr. Dramatica

Gloria's nicknames -

Good Gloria
Missy Loo
Gobble Guts Gloria

So there you have it!  Let me know which nickname is your favorite for Fred and Gloria!


30 comments:

  1. Freddie Spaghetti and Gobble Guts Gloria for sure!! What a fun little game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a great list! I'm so glad you're pawticipating. I'm gonna vote for Freddie-O and Missy Loo. Those are a lot of fun! You're now both entered in the big drawing. Good luck!!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like Freddie Spaghetti and Gobble Guts Gloria!! Great lists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am voting for Freddie Spaghetti (Mr. Dramatica is a close second) and, I'm sorry Gloria, Gobble Guts Gloria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure I want to know where Gobble Guts Gloria comes from! I like Freddie Spaghetti and Good Gloria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is fun! My picks are Mr. Dramatica and Gobble Guts Gloria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Freddie Spaghetti and Gobble Guts Gloria


    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always loved Freddie Spahetti and for Gloria Missy Loo.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote for Freddie Spaghetti and Gobble Guts Gloria! What a cute game!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm... we'll go for Fredricko and Gobble Guts (sorry Gloria!) Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love Freddie Busghetti and Gobble Guts.. Those are MY Votes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mr. Dramatica for sure and Gobble Guts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Freddie Spaghetti and Gobble Guts Gloria!! Those are good nicknames!

    Your friends,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Freddie Spaghetti and Gloria Gobble Guts!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good God, that's a fun event.

    Fredricko and Missy-loo would be my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Freddie Spaghetti and Good Gloria.
    Yep that's our picks and we are sticking to it
    What a fun contest.
    ♥ Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  17. We like Freddie Spaghetti and Missy Lou!!
    xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm going with Freddie Spaghetti and Gobble Guts too! Sorry Gloria, but it's darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha! I agree with the above choices. One rhymes and the other is pure alliteration. Perfect!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well it looks like most of us are voting for Freddie Spaghetti..are you a "made" man..a mafioso...just asking? BOL
    For Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woops wasn't done,
    Gloria..Missy Loo.
    I had fun pawticipating..good luck!
    Your furiend,
    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's not fair! Why does Gloria only have three nicknames?!?

    How about Female Spaghetti or Gloria-O? ^^

    My favorite is, of course, Freddie Spaghetti and Miss Loo (Can I also add one more nickname? Gloria Wonderland. I know it doesn't make any sense.)

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  23. Becki @ autumnblaze bassetsMay 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM

    I like Freddie spaghetti , and I think you should change Gloria to the Poop Gobbler, lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. We will always love Freddie Spaghetti...still can't get that song out of my head..ha ha! Also, love Miss Loo, cuz we call Stanzie 'Miss Magoo' for no particular reason.

    Wyatt's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fred Fred and Missy Loo, BOL
    Snuggles
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  26. We like Freak Boy and Gobble Guts Gloria! BOL!!!!! This is a neat game, we will have to do this on our blog too! :)
    ~Weinerful Gang~

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like Freddie Spaghetti and Missy Loo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's gotta be Freddie Spaghetti and Gobble Guts!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Freddie Spaghetti And Missy Loo!

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    p.S. we don't think we can join in he game..we get called such rude names! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...