We are honoured once again!
This past week we received the Versatile Blogger Award from For The Love of My Dogs. Thank you so much! I am truly honoured and sorry I'm a little late posting. If you haven’t been to For The Love of My Dogs and met their furry family Harley, Scarlett, Chelsea and Roory; make sure you check it out! I myself can't thank them enough for the "Wheat-Free Breath Saver" treat recipe. But believe me there's so much more you'll find there. They really are "all things dog, all the time"!
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
1. Thank the award giver and link back in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to as many as 15 blogs you enjoy reading and let them know about the award!
Seven things.......hmmmmmm....here goes.
1. Fred drinks water like a horse. Gloria drinks water like a chihuahua.
2. Fred struts when he walks and Gloria waddles.
3. When Gloria wants what Fred has she'll run to the door and bark and as soon as Fred runs over to see, she goes and takes what she wants.......snap!
4. Gloria sleeps right across the end of our bed and Fred sleeps straight up the middle. We just hang off the sides. (Remember we need a king size bed!)
5. When I'm on the computer, it drives Fred crazy. He literally whines!
6. Gloria still doesn't really know how to play with toys. She tries. It's just not pretty.
7. Both of these hounds hold the key to my heart. Problem is.....they know it!
I am just going to pass this award onto one blogger and that would be my daughter at YeeWittleThings . Her blog touches on all sorts of topics from a stay at home Mom's point of view. Having a severe peanut allergy (her daughter), Muscular Dystrophy (her hubby) Raynauds (her) and a son starting kindergarten, it's safe to say her daily life is very busy. I'm proud to say she handles it with strength and grace and I love her to pieces. Through it all she manages to blog about it and find humour in her daily life. So my darling daughter this award is for you!
Oh, Fred's got something to say,
"Remember when it was just me and you, Momma."
"Before you got that stinkin' laptop, oh, and GLORIA!"
"Arrrrrggggg!!! I think I'm gonna die!!"
"Nothing a little "bon bon" wouldn't fix, Momma." :)
Always Mr. Dramatica.