Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

We are honoured once again!

                                                  

This past week we received the Versatile Blogger Award from For The Love of My Dogs. Thank you so much! I am truly honoured and sorry I'm a little late posting.  If you haven’t been to For The Love of My Dogs and met their furry family Harley, Scarlett, Chelsea and Roory; make sure you check it out! I myself can't thank them enough for the "Wheat-Free Breath Saver" treat recipe.  But believe me there's so much more you'll find there.  They really are "all things dog, all the time"!

The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:

1. Thank the award giver and link back in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to as many as 15 blogs you enjoy reading and let them know about the award!

Seven things.......hmmmmmm....here goes.

1. Fred drinks water like a horse.  Gloria drinks water like a chihuahua.
2. Fred struts when he walks and Gloria waddles.
3. When Gloria wants what Fred has she'll run to the door and bark and as soon as Fred runs over to see, she goes and takes what she wants.......snap!
4. Gloria sleeps right across the end of our bed and Fred sleeps straight up the middle.  We just hang off the sides. (Remember we need a king size bed!)
5. When I'm on the computer, it drives Fred crazy.  He literally whines!
6. Gloria still doesn't really know how to play with toys.  She tries.  It's just not pretty.
7. Both of these hounds hold the key to my heart.  Problem is.....they know it!

I am just going to pass this award onto one blogger and that would be my daughter at YeeWittleThings .  Her blog touches on all sorts of topics from a stay at home Mom's point of view.  Having a severe peanut allergy (her daughter), Muscular Dystrophy (her hubby)  Raynauds (her) and a son starting kindergarten, it's safe to say her daily life is very busy.  I'm proud to say she handles it with strength and grace and I love her to pieces.  Through it all she manages to blog about it and find humour in her daily life.  So my darling daughter this award is for you!

Oh, Fred's got something to say,

"Remember when it was just me and you, Momma."


"Before you got that stinkin' laptop, oh, and GLORIA!"


"Arrrrrggggg!!! I think I'm gonna die!!"


"Nothing a little "bon bon" wouldn't fix, Momma." :)

Always Mr. Dramatica.

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award and we loved your little details about Fred and Gloria. Brilliant photos of Fred too :-) love from magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL!! The pictures at the end are priceless! Congrats on the award and it was so sweet to share it with your daughter!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! I always love to hear more about Fred and Gloria. So fun to hear about your daughter's blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Y'all!

    I must say, it's too much! Too much! You've made my Human tear up and go racing over to meet your daughter...leaving me to make a comment. ;)

    Congratulations on the Versatile Blogger Award.

    And Fred! oh Fred, I've now got to watch out for Basset Hounds wanting homes...(always did know she loved Bassets and Greyhounds) or...can you come give me lessons in being a "Mr Dramatica"?

    Y'all come back now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award! I just love the photos at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots. Congrats on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats mom, you deserve the award...your blog is awesome! And WOW, thank you so much for thinking of me. It really made my day xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is such a cute post! LOVE the pics! Gloria waddles....ha ha....I mean thats not nice....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh poor Fred ...I kind of waddle, too, Gloria!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your award! I am heading over to check out your daughter's as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your honor! That's so cool! In addition, I just wanted to let you know how much I love reading about the different personalities dogs have, especially in the same household! It's cool to see how different doggies do different things... kind of like watching little kids grow up! I know my puppy is my baby, and I'm sure you can relate, and I can't wait to see more from my favorite "versatile blogger!" Thanks!


    LizAnn
    All4UrPet Representative
    http://all4urpet.com/

    Check out the App store for Android and iPhone to download our mobile application! Simply search All4UrPet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations and what a great blog to recognize in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures! Persoanlly, I think all hounds are dramatic. My two sure are!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Fred I don't know what I would do if I had to share my MOM. I shutter just thinking about it.
    Congrats on another award.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! My K does #3 on your list to her younger brother. She also does it if he's on the bed that she wants... She barks and stares out the window, luring him over. Then, she sidles over and takes what she wants.

    Those dogs are so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your award - and it was fun learning more about Fred and Gloria. I like #3 the best - Gloria, you're my kind of dog. -Bongo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! I will be following your daughter's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your award--very well-deserved! We love reading your blog! I love #3....that is too funny! It sounds like Gloria has all the tricks up her sleeve :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...