Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

What? No Walk?

Freddie was a little depressed yesterday. Oh, it was my fault.  I have been so busy doing up soup for orders the last couple of days, that I haven't taken them on their usual walks.  Yes, I feel bad.  So, Fred kept sitting looking forlornly out the window just dreaming of when he'd go for another walk.


"I'll never see the outdoors again!"  (Mr. Dramatica)

Then he couldn't take it any more put on his best "woes me" look and started bugging.


"Momma, I want to go for a walk."


"MOMMA" "I said, I want to GO FOR A WALK!"

Since he was so demanding and since I felt guilty  and since he was getting ready to throw one of his famous hissy fits; I decided to take a break and at least take him and Gloria out back to run and play for a bit.

Boy did they run and play.


and run


and play.  Oh dear, Freddie really looks nasty there!


They ran a little more until their tongues started to hang out, then it was time to get back in the house.

So the dogs went to sleep.....



Okay, Freddie passed out.


Gloria curled on her bed.

And I  got to finish making my soup!!

Today they are so excited to be going back for their regular walk.  Aren't weekends great!

6 comments:

  1. Awww! You two are so cuuute! I wish my furry sister, Nala was younger so she wouldn't get so tired while running with me. You look like you're having lotsa fun! :)

    Happy weekend woofs & hugs! <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Goodness. Great photo story there!

    From boredom to exhaustion.

    We have had winter storm warnings here...so I have been indoors for a day! That's finally over and I'm ready for my walk!

    Happy weekend!

    I blog hopped and will be following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one seriously guilt-inducing look that Freddie has! I'm not going to let my dog, Frankie, see it, lest he add it to his already rich repertoire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL! They sure are good looking pups! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!Think we will hook up with you! By the way, My Mom's name is Gloria!!!
    Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! Freddie looks so sad about not going for a walk.

    My brother and I are only part Basset hound (and Dachshund, we are rescues) so maybe we're distant cousins. =0P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Freddie, you'd better not try and use that look on me tomorrow when I doggysit you guys!! It's not going to work on your sister ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...