Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Size Matters

This is still on the topic of the King Size bed matter. Apparently, it's driving me bonkers. But first I'd like to say Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends in the U.S. We will be over in Detroit again today at the Thanksgiving Day Football Game. Yeah!! Let's hope Detroit can be the ones to finally break Green Bays winning streak! If the Lions can just repeat last Sundays game, it would be a shoe in. Matthew, Calvin, Nate and Kevin Smith (the big surprise) played an awesome game. So, let's see that again today.(a girl can dream can't she?) To top it all off Nickelback is the halftime show. I know there was a lot of controversy over them doing the halftime show, but we love them; and it's not just because we are Canadian either!

As for last Sunday night, Fred went BONKERS when we got home from the football game. ( And yes, the Lions won 49-35 booyah!!) Gloria just wanted to cuddle and wouldn't leave my side. But boy oh boy was Freddie in a mood. It lasted until about 10:00 p.m. when he finally crashed....in our bed of course and as you'll see by the picture below just how little room Stevie and I have when we go to bed at night.


Warning: Some viewers may find these pictures offensive or distasteful or both. But there was just no getting around it. It's the bare truth.
 
 
That's the view from Steves side of the bed. You'll notice the football game on the t.v. That's because there's always football on our t.v.


Aaaaaannnd this is my lovely view.


You'd think the least he could do is put his head up by us instead of his butt! Anywho, this is why we are desperately in need of a king size bed. Did I say desperately. I mean DESPERATELY. You just don't kick bassets out of your bed, you go bigger!


So you see, size really does matter!

6 comments:

  1. These two have got to be the cutest Bassets! My word. I can see why you would not be able to kick them out of the bed, 'butt up' and all. You would indeed need to go bigger. : ) Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched the Nickleback hate stuff on TV..had no idea..I don't follow them but had no idea there are so many haters! Waste of time I'd say. Besides there are some bassets that need a load of love anyway....Go Pooches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Black Friday deals on beds???
    Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... those two are absolutely adorable. I couldn't kick them out either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you do go bigger!!! Sebastian is a little 10 pounder and he can still have the same effect on our bed, LOL!!!

    If you make Freddie a Candy Cane Pimp Hat, be sure to share it with me on my facebook page!!! We'd looooove to see it. =)

    xoxoxo,
    Erika and Sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, alrighty then! :) Adorable tushie, but agreed - you need a larger bed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...