Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday!

"Why isn't it my birthday?"


"I want a birthday present!!"

"Oh, Freddie!" "Just shut up and hold the camera still." "We've got to get our big sister Brandis' (human) birthday wishes recorded!"

"Okay, here I go."


"Happy Birthday Brandi!!"

"Okay, your turn Freddie." "Hurry up before Momma catches us with her camera!"


"Happy, (sniff! sniff!) Birthday Brandi!"

"We love you!"

"Remember when Momma first brought me home, Brandi?"


"I should get a present just for cuteness."

"Ya, ya, I know it's your birthday"
"Whatever, Happy Birthday."

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Freddie & Gloria!! The best furry siblings a sister could have! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...