Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Toilet Paper

It's been a year and 3 months since we have had our toilet paper on the actual holder in the bathroom in our house. Why you ask? One word, FRED! So, this past week I tried putting it on the holder again and held my breath. He hasn't touched it in 5 days! I think I heard him quietly praying to himself yesterday.



"Dear Lord, it's been a week since I have ruined the toilet paper roll. Please help me to overcome my urge to rip and tear apart that white, soft, roll of fluffiness. Momma would be so proud of me!"

It has become a nasty habit and quite frankly it's embarrassing when you have company over and when they need to use your bathroom,  the roll of toilet paper is always sitting on the back of the toilet tank!

Oh, sure he acts all innocent and shy when we have people over.



"Oooooh!  Don't look at me!"




Yeah, no he doesn't. He's a bugger! I just thought those pictures were cute.

Anyway, Gloria, she's always there to help keep her eye on him. I took her aside to explain her brothers little addiction.


"Now Gloria, remember on the reruns of Lassie how he ran for help when Timmy fell down the well?"  "That's what I want you to do when you see Freddie starting to crack when he looks at that toilet paper roll."



"You can count on me, Momma."  "I've got your back."


Gloria is his support group, always there for him when he feels the urge to rip and tear. He loves his adoptive sister.


She's always there to lean on.

Little does he know she's really egging him on so he'll get into trouble.

Sometimes I look at him when he's sleeping and I'm overcome with the love I have for him.
Then I wonder, how can something so sweet and loveable be........



................SO DAMN DESTRUCTIVE!

Now, if I can just keep him out of the laundry basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...