Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Beautiful Morning

Aside from the somber presence of the 10th anniversary of 9/11, yesterday was a gorgeous September day. I was awakened very early not by one of the hounds cold wet noses touching my face but the waft of a dog fart touching my nose. So of course I knew that one if not both of these hounds had to poop! Good morning Momma!
The only good thing about this was that if I hadn't gotten up then I would have missed this beautiful dawn sky.


Thank you for that Fred and Gloria!

By the time I got my camera, snapped a few shots of the pretty dawn sky and went back in the house to attend the hounds this was the scene.


(Freddie likes a body pillow like his Momma)

That's okay 'cause Steve was still in bed (of course, lucky bugger!) so I put on the coffee and had a nice quite morning all by myself "while my pretty ones slept!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...