Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow and Fred



So, it's Freds first experience with snow. Yep, first he just tried attacking all the snowflakes and since that didn't work he has decided he will just have to eat it all! This includes any snow that comes in the house on our boots, too. So as you can imagine it is a 24 hour job for him right now as we have gotten a fare bit of snow. It's not an easy job, but he figures nobody else is taking care of this white stuff so it's up to him. Now, I just think he has a tummy ache. What a trooper! I need to just tie him to the driveway and see if he could work his magic there. Then we wouldn't have to shovel. Hey, there could be money in this! Right now he's laying in the big chair looking forlornly out the front window thinking, "Dear God, will it ever end?" Once he is outside the problem is I can't get him in unless I take him out on a leash. 'Cause we all know that a basset hound just runs right to ya when you call them. In your dreams!

Fist he does this.......

....tries to hide.

Then he does this......

Gets ready to run.




Away from me. Oh, bring it on Ceasar! I'm sure there is some underlying problem here. Ya......it's called STUBBORNNESS!!


This is Fred rapping off something about the snow job is too big for him. He can't do it all by himself.....blah, blah, blah. Hey buddy, there's no union here. Just get out there and "FOCUS"!




Well, at least he's wore out when he comes in and yes he likes the colour purple. Movie in the making? Oh, that's right Oprah already did that! I do have to say that all this snow eating has helped curb his nipping. It couldn't have come at a better time considering Steve had a dream the other night that our pet was a snapping turtle with Freds head. Hmmmm.........need I say more. I think that ones for Dr. Phill. Actually, by now I think ole Freddie should have his own reality tv show! Don't you?

1 comment:

  1. Phill and I got a chuckle out of your blog when I read it to him tonight. You crack me up mom...I can picture you talking when I read these! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...