Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Adopting a Girl!



That's right Fred's getting a big sister. It's official, I talked to Becki tonight from autumnblazebassets.webs.com. She is retiring Gloria after this litter, so we decided to give her a home here with Freddie Spaghetti! Maybe she can actually teach Fred some manners! We will probably get her around the end of March to the beginning of April. It will depend on Fred's appointment to be shhhh!(neutered)ha!ha! Can't wait for that! He's pretty ballsy and we hope that will help curb his attitude a bit. Sure we haven't told him he's getting the snip yet so he still struts around here like he's the king. Oh, heck who am I kidding, he is the king! Well, then I guess he'll just have to share his space with the queen when Gloria comes to live with us. Two Bassets? There goes the neighborhood. Can't wait!

And what did ole Freddie have to say on the subject of Gloria when we told him?

That b*tch better not touch my chair......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz





Or my bed...urrr I mean Mom and Dads bed.



And then I believe he actually stuck his tongue out at me!



We'll let that one slide since we already embarrassed him Christmas Eve with the antlers!



Don't worry Gloria, antler boy along with all our family will welcome you with open arms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...